Saturday, July 27, 2013

Woodgrain Serene Silouettes


Here is another card from my guest designer :o)  Thanks Mom!  Here she has used the Serene Silhouettes stamp set, using the Marvelous Markers to color in a couple of the birds Rose Red and So Saffron. The image is stamped on Very Vanilla, then layered on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock.  Another layer is created using Baked Brown Sugar card stock and embossing it with the Woodgrain embossing folder. A little Linen Thread adds another layer and softens the card.  The sentiments come from the Simply Sketch Hostess Stamp set.  It was stamped on Crumb Cake cut out using the Scallop Oval Punch. 

It has been wonderful having her here this summer and I will surely miss her company. I especially love our time in the craft room working away at cards. It is so fun to bounce ideas off of each other and get ideas from whatever the other is working on.  Stamping can definitely be a social activity! Want to have that experience? Then keep an eye on the events page, I am working on setting up a fall schedule. Come stamp with others - learn new techniques and make some new friends!  I hope to see you soon at one of my events!



1 comment:

  1. I have loved every minute of this time spent together. Lot happening this summer and just glad I could share it with you. You truly inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete