Thursday, July 18, 2013

Convention 2013 Opening Day


Wahoooo!!! Convention starts today!!!!  Today I will get to join with almost six thousand other stampers to celebrate the fun and joy of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  This is my first Convention experience and I am thrilled and excited for things to start.  I am so fortunate that my Upline Karen Hambright is here to share the experience with me and help guide me along.  We met last night for a wonderful dinner at the Blue Iguana. 

 
Afterward we walked over to the Convention center and Karen gave me a full tour so I could get myself grounded before it was overflowing with other demonstrators.  I am so thankful we had the opportunity to do that.
 
Then we headed over to City Creek and shopped at Brighton Collectibles. Brighton has created a little bag tag just for SU Demonstrators to help celebrate their 25th anniversary. They also had special bee charms for us. How wonderful is that? 
 
Today I will start my official convention experience with a tour of the Stampin' Up! facilities in Riverton, Utah. Then back to the Convention center for the Opening Session this evening. I am so excited for this experience.
 
Stay tuned for more Convention 2013 updates!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment