Thursday, June 7, 2012

Black is Back - Part II


This was my second creation with the black cardstock challenge (to myself).  I love the Basic Black and Real Red together, with the Whisper White brightening it up a little bit.  The stamps are from the Mixed Bunch set and the Create a Cupcake set.  Other items used were the Real Red 1/8" taffetta ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 

I was so glad to see that Stampin' Up was keeping the Mixed Bunch stamp set, which goes with the Blossom Punch. It was such a popular item from the Spring Occasions Mini catalog. However, once I started looking through the new catalog, there is a lot of competition with all the new items for which one will be my next favorite :o)  soooooo many choices!!!

If you have not received your new 2012-2013 catalog yet, please contact me via email at mightyoakstampers@yahoo.com or message me through this site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment