Thursday, June 21, 2012

Embellished Events = fun!



Yes, I saw this design a few weeks ago and just loved it. I instantly knew that I would be using it with the new Embellished Events stamp set from Stampin' Up!

The stamps work perfectly with their embellishments of course - for the champagne glass I added Basic Jewels Rhinestones.


I was so excited to see the new In Color Dahlias! Of course, they are the new happy In Colors and perfect to brighten up any card you make. 



















The last one I did was the little duck pull toy - so cute. I added the new natural buttons to the wheels. So many possibilities with this stamp set and the embellishments that Stampin' Up offers. 


I hope you enjoyed this selection of cards and the new stamp set. If you have not picked up a new catalog to see all these new wonderful items, contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment