Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Digital Studio - Soft Blooms


Though I have only been using My Digital Studio software from Stampin' Up! for a short while, I am just loving it.  I can experiment and if I don't like the way it turns out - I just click delete! In other words, some days you just feel like playing to see how things work together, My Digital Studio takes that to a new level. I can stamp a sentiment and then keep changing the color until it is exactly what I wanted.... without wasting any paper :o)  So this could be a good drafting board as well for making "traditional" cards to design here and then get the paper and ink out.

I also love combining the two by creating part in the digital world and then adding some additional depth to the printed version by adding buttons, brads or ribbon.  There are really so many possibilities. Have upcoming events - birthday parties, weddings, showers? Stampin' Up offers invitation templates that you just fill in the information you want and order the number of copies  you want. Of course, you can still take the template and alter it to make it more personalized too. 

Please contact me if you are interested in finding more about this software - we can get together and I will show you all the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment