Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Right Brain vs Left Brain?


This one is for all my 50/50 friends out there that have a contstant battle going on between their right and left brains.  You can have it both ways! 

Yes, there are those that tend to linger on one side or the other.  I have a few stamping friends that like things perfectly lined up (get that ruler out!!!) and for everything to be perfectly symetrical.  Then there are those that love to throw caution (or paper pieces) to the wind to see how things turn out. Both are perfectly wonderful!


For all my Left Brainers - cut that flower up, you can do it!  But then keep it in order  of course so we can tell exactly what it is.  Everything has its place, aligned as it should be. My disclaimer here is that I tend to be a 50/50, I cannot bring myself to use a ruler for placement of pieces.  In this I fail in my left-brainedness :o)


Now for all my Right Brainers - you betcha - flower everywhere!!! Multi-colored stamps, nothing lines up with the card. Okay, yes I have not reached total right brain thinking, because I duplicated the sqaure to keep the blossom stamp on :o) 

But as you can see - so many possibilities. You don't have to be "artsy craftsy" to make a beautiful card.  I have a lot of opportunities for you to find out how easy it is - just check my events page!

Stampin' Up! items used in both cards:  new colors Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse. The stamps are from Betsy's Blossoms, Delightful Dozen and Just Believe.


No comments:

Post a Comment