Sunday, June 10, 2012

Floral District DSP


Floral District Designer Series Paper - What a fun set!!! I just love the new papers in this pack... bright, fun, and yes - FLOWERS :o)  For this, I just tore up pieces of the paper, then stuck them to a base of scrap paper. Once I liked the combination, I ran it through the Big Shot using the Top Note die.  The Blossom punch created the larger flowers in Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry. The Happy Birthday is from the Create a Cupcake set.  I added another flower from Betsy's Blossoms stamp set.  A little of the Daffodil Delight grosgrain stiched ribbon along with a few rhinestones and I was content. I hope that you enjoy it too! Want to try one? Join me Friday for Scrap and Yap from 9-12.  See my events page for mor details.

No comments:

Post a Comment