Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Open House



What a wonderful day on Sunday. To showcase the new 2012-14 In Colors, we made this colorful bookmark. I just love the way the colors work together. We also made our own "patterned paper" using the Midnight Muse ink on paper and the large dahlia stamp from Betsy's Blossoms. We then added another flower down the Whisper White paper using the Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple.  The phrase comes from one of my favorite Stamp sets, Pursuit of Happiness. See below or page 140 in the new catalog.

I used another stamp from this set for an additional item at my open house this weekend. Any guests that sent in an RSVP early were given a free gift. I made some post it note holders using the Crumb Cake (love that!!) paper as the base and Lucky Limeade. I added the Victoria Crochet Trim and Antique Brads to polish them off. 

I hope you enjoyed these items. If you would like more information, please contact me at mightyoakstampers@yahoo.com or directly through my website www.hilarysmith.stampinup.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment