Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day!


Wow - I realized I had to get a card in the mail quickly, so what could I do? Yup, turned on the computer and whipped this one up in My Digital Studio.  The images are from Stampin' Up!'s On The Go kit.  Funny when I look at it right now - the "drop shadow" feature works so well, that I had to remind myself those are just images on the card. The truck, car and helicopter I printed out separately and then added as embellishments.  The inside reads "That means Happy Father's Day in toddler speak"



This one was also done in My Digital Studo - with a simple print out afterward, then I inked the edges and added it to a piece of Whisper White cardstock. 

If you would like to see how easy it is to use this software, please contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment