Friday, June 29, 2012

Oh My!


Oh My! - My Digital Studio that is! So you just realized that another birthday has crept up on you and you have two minutes to make a card - My Digital Studio saves the day!  As much as we all might love to get out all our materials to make that perfect card from "scratch", face it, we don't always have time. This is a card I made using the Summertime Splendor Designer Series Paper for a background and then just added my text. I was able to print four card fronts on to my Whisper White cardstock. 

Here are a few more samples of this wonderful Designer Series paper. Another wonderful thing about My Digital Studio is that even though some of the papers that we love have been discontinued (and replaced with more papers that we love :o), most of them are now in the digital world! Yeah for that!




Contact me at 704-787-8444 or email MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com if you want to see how easy this software is to use!  Have a fabulous Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment