Saturday, April 27, 2013

Best of Butterflies


Did you see the April release for the Best of series?  Yes, a whole set of just butterflies.  It is wonderful. Here is my first card from the set.  I teamed it with Calypso Coral. I seemed to be so thrilled they are keeping the color that I keep going back to it for my cards.  The butterfly stamp used here also coordinates with the Elegant Butterfly punch so it makes things quick and easy for card making.  The card is finished with the words from the Curly Cute stamp set. This set is being discontinued June 3, so you should grab it now while you can! It is one of my favorites actually because it has all the basic greetings. 

Here is the set Best of Butterflies if you missed it.  It is item 133345 and priced at only $14.95. With the Best of series, if you buy six sets you will earn a free one of your choice in the Best of collection. With twenty-five years of stamps, they have some wonderful choices! I can't wait to see what they will come up with for the rest of the months this year. 

Best Of Butterflies Clear-mount Stamp Set
 
If you want to see more of this series, you can follow the link at http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1226

1 comment:

  1. Just used that set of stamps today!! Love the way they look.

    ReplyDelete