Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Secret Garden Thank You


If you need cheering up - Daffodil Delight is definitely a great color for that!  Here I combined it again with Calypso Coral and Baja Breeze. Yes, it was still on my desk from creating the Creative Elements card.  I stamped the flower from the Secret Garden set on to the Baja Breeze and cut it out using the matching die cuts. Wow that saves so much time!  To add a little more depth to the background, I used the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing folder on the front of the card. 

If you have not seen the Secret Garden bundle it includes the stamp set and the framelit dies that cut the flowers out when you run them through the BigShot.  The set is in the Spring Catalog and pictured here.
Secret Garden Bundle Clear
 
I hope that you are finding a little time each day to create something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment