Monday, April 8, 2013

Divided Page Protectors for Scrapbooking

Have you tried these Divided Pages yet?  I confess that I have been doing most of my pages in MDS lately but had to see what these were like. I do like them!  When I have a theme going or perhaps an event that I am scrapping, I think I might still do the standard 12 x 12 pages. However, I had these photos that were all taken around the same time, but not a real theme going. This was the perfect time to use the Divided Pages. 

Want to see more scrapbooking ideas? I am having a Scrapbooking Sampler on Saturday from 2-4pm.  You can see what Stampin' Up! has to offer for recording all your memories in many different formats.  I will be sharing kits, the divided pages, MDS, and the new This and That smashbook for scrapping on the go!   Please remember to RSVP by emailing MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com  I hope to see you on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment