Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oval Framelits In-Color Card


If you saw my post about the new color line-up, you will realize that we are keeping some of my favorite colors around: Island Indigo, Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  I was obviously playing with the Ovals Framelits for this card! I love the versatility of these tools. You can do two that are next to each other in size for a framed effect, like around the flower above. Or if you want more of the back layer showing, just skip a size and go with the next one up. The flower comes from the Oh Hello stamp set in the Spring catalog. It was embossed using Pool Party Embossing Powder.  The Modern Label punch was stamped with Happy Birthday from the Fabulous Phrases set. With that set you can make your card say just about anything! I have included it below.

Fabulous Phrases Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
 
I hope you are finding time to do some creating - it truly brings joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment