Thursday, April 4, 2013

Scoop up those colors now!

 
 
Here's the deal. If you see one of your favorite colors in the "discontinued" list,  you want to skip over to my website www.hilarysmith.stampinup.net and order your supplies now!  These colors will only last as long as the shelves are stocked.  The retiring color products will include ink, paper, ribbon, accessories, etc.

If you wait until April 6 to order, you will be getting free shipping. Stampin' Up! is offering free shipping this weekend April 6-8 for all normal delivery orders. There is no limit to how much you order. However, I can not guarantee that any discontinued items will still be available, there is no way to predict how long the supplies will last. 

I am so excited however looking at the new color selections! They are keeping my favorites Island Indigo and Pool Party. They are also bringing back another favorite Pear Pizzazz. I have already done my happy dance for the day!  Join me in celebrating the new color selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment