Thursday, April 18, 2013

Creative Elements

This was one of those accidental cards that I end up loving.  I still had the Calypso Coral on my desk from the last card. I thought I would experiment with blocking off the strip in the middle and using my Sponge Dauber to add some color. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it then. And then I saw my Creative Elements set and HAD to use that flower. The words come from the Bring On the Cake stamp set.  The card layers are Whisper White, Calypso Coral, and Crumb Cake card stock. The card is finished by using the Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon from the Spring Catalog. 

Do you are ever feel stuck making a card, not feeling creative? Just start playing with your papers, inks and stamps. Experiment a little and see what happens, you just might love the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment