Monday, April 22, 2013

Get Well Calypso Coral


Here is a super simple, but super cute get well card. The card is cased from one that I brought home from the Leadership Conference in January. Here I have combined Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral cardstock. I added the layer of Calypso Coral Designer Series paper because I loved the polka dot pattern combined with the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing on the band aid.  I used the Small Heart Punch in the center.  The sentiment comes from the Curly Cute stamp set. 

Have you heard Stampin' Up! is keeping Calypso Coral and a few other "In Color" colors this year? There will be a lot of information to keep up with, so make sure you check my blog often so you don't miss anything.  There are usually a lot of announcements regarding the new catalog so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment