Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Washi Tape & Best of Butterflies


Did you see the last card I posted with this Best of Butterflies stamp set? (go ahead, flip back to Saturday, I will wait). Well, I was actually making two of the cards for thank you notes. But then as I started to assemble the second one, I felt I had to change it a little. If you have been following this blog, you know what happened next. I thought I would run a ribbon behind the little square that was in the center of the card, I could even see it in my head(the Calypso Coral ribbon from Sale-A-Bration).  As I went to get the ribbon I glanced at my This and That Smashbook bundle and wahoo!!!  Do you see that Washi tape??? It was even better than ribbon! Of course, once I put it on the card, there was no way I could cover it up with the square and butterfly. So I punched out a few more Elegant Butterflies and scattered them about.

Here is another photo of the Washi Tape that comes with the This and That Bundle. 


 
 Here is what you get in the bundle. 
 
 
Epic Day This and That Bundle
 
You can also order the pieces individually.  You can shop my site at any time www.HilarySmith.StampinUp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment