Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Accidental Hearts

 
Yes, another accidental card. I had been playing with the technique and had several colors out. For the Easter "swirly' card, I used shades of blue, green, red and orange.  So there I had them, all still on the table, and I wondered (this is where things happen or I get into trouble) what it would look like if I dunked my paper into all the colors. And poof - I had multi-colored hearts. Then of course I had to make a card with them. Here I layered the hearts on Whisper White, Regal Rose, and Certainly Celery. I ran the strip of Certainly Celery through my BigShot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. The stamp is from the Pursuit of Happiness set. The Full Heart punch was used as well. 
 
Don't forget to take a little time, even if it is only five minutes, and create something beautiful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment