Thursday, March 14, 2013

Butterflies Spring Catalog

 
I am so enjoying all the wonderful treasures in Stampin' Up!'s spring catalog!  However, I am sad that Sale A Bration is going to be wrapping up shortly.  Have  you checked  your catalogs for any last minute purchases that would help you get those free items?  March 22 is the last day of Sale A Bration this year, so make sure you place your order by then to get your free items. 
 
This year there were so many fabulous choices in the flyer.  I used the Sycamore Street Designer Series paper to punch out an Elegant Butterfly. I love the paper so much, I am having trouble using it at times. I know that when it is gone, I won't be able to get it anymore!  (Stock up!)  I love the rich colors in the paper collection.  Above that, using the Swallowtail set,  I stamped in Tangerine Tango on the same color card stock. I love the subtle shadowy look which keeps it from overpowering the rest of the card. The greeting is from one of my favorite stamp sets, Pursuit of Happiness.  It is actually embossed in Pool Party so had a shiny raised effect on the card.   The card base is Island Indigo.
 
I hope you have had a chance to enjoy Sale A Bration this year. If you want a chance for some more free products before it ends, you can shop my site www.hilarysmith.stampinup.net any time of the day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I just love all the items I received through Sale a Bration!!

    ReplyDelete