Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sponging and Serene Silhouettes


Did you see the card a couple days ago with the tree silhouette? I had mentioned sponging first and then stamping. This one was better captured on film. I used my Oval Framelits to create a stencil this time and then sponged with Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, and Regal Rose. Then I stamped using the Serene Silhouettes set.  I layered my Whisper White on Wisteria Wonder Cardstock.  For another element, I added 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon in Whisper White.  I still had a few of the swirled butterflies flying around my office, so yes, one landed on this page with some Basic Jewels Pearls.

Take some time today to do something fun! Even if it is just doing a silly dance for one minute...  you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment