Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flower Trim


Have you seen the Flower Trim in the Spring catalog? Here I have colored the flowers Rose Red using my Stampin' Up markers. Yes, you can color them any color you want to match your card stock. I just ran the marker across the tops until I got the amount of color I wanted. You can also fully dye them rather than just coloring them.  I wanted to keep the card very simple so the eye was drawn to just the flowers.  The vase is made from the Large Oval punch with a bit of a small circle punch out of the top. The words come from the Petite Pairs stamp set. I added Crumb Cake and Elegant Eggplant to the Rose Red card stock.


 I have seen the flowers used a lot of different ways. Here is a picture of what they look like in the package. 
5/8" Flower Trim


The flowers are quite adorable on the All Dressed Up Stamp set and die cuts.

All Dressed Up Bundle Clear
 
The possibilities are endless - embellish your cards and scrapbook pages, your clothing, you hair accessories, you name it!  I have also seen them layered along a frame.  So look around you, and see what needs a little flower to jazz it up!  Take some time to create today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment