Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Basket Treats


This would make a great table decoration for your Easter dinner! Add a little name tag if you want to pre-arrange your seating.  These little baskets would also be great gifts for just about anyone at Easter, for your hostess, co-workers, teachers.  I cannot take credit for the design, a fellow demonstrator created it.  But I had fun copying it and sharing it with you! If you are interested in learning how to make this basket, please comment below and I will see if I can schedule a quick class for those interested.  If you prefer to let me do the work - I am taking orders for these. You can message me or email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com regarding placing an order. 

Below are some other items I am offering for Easter treats. Candy tubes filled with M&Ms or Jelly Beans.  Contact me today to get your order in!

No comments:

Post a Comment