Sunday, March 24, 2013

Serene Sillouettes Swirly


 
When dyeing the paper, I tend to punch out an item first, then just dunk that item. I wondered about doing larger pieces - and settled for a card front. I loved the effect using Island Indigo and Pool Party inks. I loved it enough that I really did not want to cover it up.  I wanted to keep it simple so that the pattern was not lost in the card. I stamped with Serene Sillouettes in Island Indigo. The greeting was made with the Petite Pairs stamp set, and the Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches. I added some Lucky Limeade cardstock for some more visual candy.

Here is another card with stamping directly onto the swirled/dyed paper. 
 
 
I hope to be starting a monthly techniques class to be able to share with you new ways to keep your cards fresh. Keep an eye on the events page for upcoming classes and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment