Saturday, March 30, 2013

Creative Elements


I had a touch of spring fever... and HAD to make a card with bright colors and some happy butterflies. I just HAD to, I am guessing that if you follow this blog, you probably understand.  Here I have combined Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Baja Breeze.  I used the Creative Elements Stamp set to stamp the butterflies onto the Whisper White card stock. 

Here you can see the stamp set.

Creative Elements Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Then I decided to add some depth to the card by adding the punched Elegant Butterflies. However, the butterfly stamp and my punch did not match. So instead I stamped using the Baja Breeze ink and card stock and the flower from Creative Elements. Then I punched it out with the Elegant Butterflies punch. I really loved the final result. A few Basic Jewels Pearls completed the butterflies. A little 1/8" Daffodil Delight Taffeta Ribbon finished the card.
 
 
For more beautiful butterflies, try the Papillon Potpourri Stamp set as well.
 
 
Papillon Potpourri Clear-Mount Stamp Set
 
Look around, see what inspires you, and go create something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment