Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Eggs - Swirled

 
 
Yes, here are some more of the swirly designs.  I am sharing this technique with some fellow demonstrators this week and needed a few samples. So of course, I am going to share those samples with you too!  Remember though, my cards are here to get you moving in the right direction. Instead of the swirled paper eggs you could substitute three flowers. Replace the bottom piece with one that has been embossed. 
 
I love the colors used,  Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette are the base card colors. The eggs were created using Island Indigo and Pool Party, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight, and Rose Red and Pretty in Pink.  I hope to have step by step instructions on how to make these in a few days. I confess I was rushing to get them done and did not stop to document (with photos) the steps to make the cards.  So stay tuned!
 
 

1 comment: