Thursday, February 7, 2013

Artisan Embellishment Kit

 
So I found this stuff very intimidating! Really? Yup. So I did what any normal person would do... I challenged myself to tackle my fears and offer a class as well.  On February 23, I will be offering a class for this kit. Class fee includes your kit and additional materials. Here are some of the samplings so far... (hey I gotta keep some secret so you show up for the class!)
 
I love the simplicity of this card which draws your eyes exactly where they should be, the beautiful lace and flower.
 
 
If you have been following my blog, you know that  Crumbcake card stock is one of my favorites. It works beautifully with this kit. Here I have stamped it with a wonderful background stamp from the Creative Elements set. After adding the punched Early Espresso heart, all the other embellishments were added from the kit.
 
And here is what is hidden inside!
 
 
 Here I used the Natural Compositions Specialty Designer Series Paper as the background. I sponged it in Primrose Petals and then spritzed it with a little Early Espresso. 
 
The final sneak peek is the gift card holder below. The top piece slides out to attach a gift card to. 
 
If you are enjoying these cards and would like to spend an afternoon exploring the possibilities of this kit - please sign up for the class on the 23rd. And no, I will not be having you make a bunch of Valentine pieces after the 14th! :o)  Please RSVP by Saturday Feb 10, by emailing MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook. More details are on my events page. I hope to see you then!

2 comments:

  1. Hi want to attend as I posted, but I now know 23rd, but where is it, wht time, nd what do I need to bring? Thank you for your response. i would really appreciate it. I do have alot of stuff along these lines but I just can't igure out what to do with them. Intiminated? Oh for sure <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there - glad you want to attend. Please email me at MightyOakStampers@yahoo.com and I will email you all the details. Thank you for your interest and I look forward to meeting you on the 23rd. ~Hilary,

      Delete