Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Hello Simply Sent

 
Yup, that's a card. At least according to the Sale-A-Bration flyer! I really do love the Simply Sent card packages created by Stampin' Up!  First of all - with the kits, you know you always have a quick card that you can whip up in just minutes. Fold, stick, stick, stamp and tie and you are out the door.  The kits come with everything you need, base cards, self-stick embellishments and ribbon.  Right now, check your Sale-A-Bration flyer, you can get this Happy Hello Simply Sent kit free after a qualifying purchase of $50.
 
On the above version, yes, I turned it into a little box, and I added the Daffodil Delight ribbon and candy bag (those are not included). Something closer to the original design is below. Half the cards come pre-stamped as well saving you another step on that rush job.
 
 
Here I took an unstamped one and added my own embellishments. I stamped with Bloomin' Marvelous which is another Sale-A-Bration item.  I added a 1/8" Daffodil Delight ribbon over the Basic Gray strip. For flowers I added some Boho Blossoms in Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this set. I realize a lot of people feel they don't have time for stamping a home made card. Stampin' Up! has made it so easy for you with their Simply Sent kits.
 
I hope you find some time today to take a moment and do something creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment