Sunday, February 3, 2013

Natural Compositions Valentine

 
Have you played with this paper yet? If you don't remember seeing it in the catalog, here's another view below.
 
 
Yes, it is the Natural Compositions Specialty Designer Series Paper.  It is perfect for the emboss resist technique where you add ink to your page and then wipe off the excess. Stampin' Up makes it easy for you since they have already done the embossing.
 
One of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that I have the opportunity for going to special events to learn new techniques and meet other demonstrators. I had seen this technique online, but after seeing it demonstrated yesterday I just HAD to try it. So easy and as you can see, it makes beautiful backgrounds. This card was "cased" from the one I saw yesterday by Tamara Davis. I followed her lead with the Early Espresso, but I paired mine with Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple. The Stamp s from the Delightful Dozen stamp set which is a great set for all the holidays of the year. I added 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Primrose Petals and 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon. 
 
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.  I know I was in the middle of the "masculine" series, and will return to it tomorrow, I just had to share this!

No comments:

Post a Comment