Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sycamore Street Sampler

 
I just love the colors in the Sale-A-Bration Desiger Series Paper Sycamore Street. Okay, looking at my Blog  you probably already realized that. Yes, one of the selections is the digital version of all the Sale-A-Bration items. I was able to create my items for my blog and facebook page using the materials in MDS the design software from Stampin' Up! If you haven't tried it yet, visit www.mydigitalstudio.net to get started on your thirty day free trial. 
 
This card was simple enough to put together and great for all occasions. The stamps are from the Petite Pairs set. A papers were punched out with the Postage Stamp punch. All were layered on a Pool Party cardstock base.
 
If you love the Sycamore Street paper, it is free with a fifty dollar purchase during Sale-A-Bration.  Shop now so you don't miss out! www.hilarysmith.stampinup.net
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment