Saturday, February 9, 2013

Delicate Details Lace Tape

 
Have you tried this Delicate Details Lace Tape yet? So not only is it beautiful when you add it to your cards, it adds the lace look without the bulk or wrinkles of actual lace. Think starched lace as compared to the fluffy look we want with other lace like in the Artisan Embellishments kit.  But here I have not left it on my card, I actually used it as a stencil. And what is even better? After I used it, I just put it back on the plastic backing to be used over and over again!   To stencil, just apply the tape to your cardstock. I used my dauber (item 102892) to apply the Pool Party in a small circular motion.  Then you just remove the tape slowly and replace it on the plastic backing. Here I also added the Island Indigo Satin Ribbon from the Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack in the Sale-A-Bration flyer. The stamped words come from the Curly Cute set.
 
Here's a simple set to make at least forty cards with envelopes:
 
Item 100730 Whisper White Cardstock (40 sheets)    $8.50
Item 107301 Whisper White Envelopes (40)    $6.50
Item 102892 Sponge Daubers (set of 12)    $10.95
Item 130966 Delicate Details Lace Tape    $ 9.95
Item 120510 Curly Cute clear Stamp Set    $14.95
This comes to $50.85 which means you can select item 130812 Sycamore Street Ribbon pack FREE
 
If you don't already have ink - select a Stampin' Pad for only $5.95 more or dress up your card by adding the matching cardstock at $6.95 as a base like I did above. 
 
Even better than the amazing price when you realize how inexpensive it is to make your own cards, is that you are giving someone something that you made yourself.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment