Monday, February 4, 2013

Seashells - By the Tide

 
Maybe it is the winter months and the cooler temps that have me thinking of the beach.  I keep going back to the By the Tide stamp set. I can almost hear the roll of the surf looking at these conch shells.   I just love the versatility of the set too. Most of the samples I have done or seen with this set lean toward the pastels or Pool Party/Island Indigo combo (one of my favorites though). Here I used it with Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive and I think it works pretty well.
 
So if you can't make it to the beach, just get the By the Tide stamp set, and stay inside stamping until the weather cooperates. You can daydream while you stamp!

1 comment:

  1. Just got that stamp set. Have used it several ways but really like this design. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete