Friday, February 15, 2013

Boutique Boxes - Plan A

 
I admit I rarely get to follow through with Plan A. Most often, I end up with Plan B or C. It just seems to be who I am. I don't mind, I tend to just roll with it and call it good. So when I get a kit like the Boutique Boxes where Stampin' Up! makes it so easy for me (and yes, YOU too!) to make a cute product without much time or worry about what goes where - I have to celebrate the Plan A factor. Yes, I took the materials out of the package, popped out the box, folded it up and added some adhesive. The hardest part was choosing which embellishments to use.  I added a few, and poof, I had a finished product with tons of time to spare.  So with that extra time, I returned to my true self and sampled Plan B and C.... stay tuned for those projects. Anyone who has been following the blog, should understand that I couldn't just make these all into boxes!  Checck out page 25 in the Spring Catalog to see the Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit if you are not familiar with it. 
 
Happy Stamping and always remember to take whatever plan you get and run with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment