Monday, February 11, 2013

MDS Valentine

 
So I stumbled upon a lot of Valentine's Pencils - everywhere I turned there seemed to be Valentine's Pencils. So yes, I just ran with it. Here are the treats I came up with for my son's preschool class. I used the background paper from Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series paper. Yes, just like the "regular" paper you buy from the catalog, you can download it. Then I added some embellishments from a kit called On The Go!  If it flies, rolls, or sails - they've  got you covered. I added the words to the banner, but this you could easily save as a template on your computer and change depending on the occasion. 
 
 If you haven't tried MDS (My Digital Studio the software from Stampin' Up!) its about time you did!  Go to www.MyDigitalStudio.net and download a free thirty-day trial if you wish. Not sure you are even ready for that? Then contact me and we can sit down and go through it together sometime. I use it for so many things - scrapbooking, cards, flyers, brochures, newsletters, and yes my blog. Take a look around the page and see what I created with MDS.  
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing what can be done with the digital side of Stampin' Up! I found I really enjoy mixing the two together. It allows me to be creative even in short bursts of time, when I might not be able to get into the office to make a big mess the traditional card making way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment