Saturday, February 23, 2013

Final 4YO Challenge


And as you can see, at this point in the Color Coach challege with my four year old, I was going in circles!  I was faced with Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant and Sahara Sand this time.  I still had the Oh Hello stamp set on my desk. I saw the chevron stamp above (zigzag) and then my brain saw circles. So I stamped the ovals and punched circles out. And following the style of a fellow stamper, I let the pieces fall wherever they wanted and that is where they stayed.  I stamped the "thank you" from the Especially for You stamp set onto Melon Mambo and punched it out with the Modern Label punch. 

I hope that you have enjoyed this series - inspired by my child. You never know where your next card idea will come from - just remember to run with the idea when it comes to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment