Thursday, February 21, 2013

Secret Garden




Here is card number three!  The Color Coach Challenge continues!  Thank goodness for the Secret Garden bundle - which includes the stamp set and the framelit dies to cut them out.  I was not sure what to do with Almost Artichoke, Sahara Sand and Pink Pirouette and then instantly I could see them as soft pale petals and rich dark leaves.  I grabbed the Secret Garden stamps and ran (stamped) with it.  I confess, I was out of my comfort zone with this color combination. But that is why I like to challenge myself this way. It makes me experiment with colors that I might not normally be working with. I can't imagine that all of you reading this love the same colors I do all the time. Of course every loves Pool Party though right?  Using new colors just stirs the creative mind and keeps things flowing. 

1 comment:

  1. Never would have used these colors but what a nice change!!

    ReplyDelete