Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Elegant Butterfly Paint Samples



Well, that is what it kind of looks like, right?  I have seen this style of card floating around the samples world. So, I decided I would try one too.  This would be a great card to have handy for an almost forgotten event. Admit it, we all have those moments where we realize we forgot to get a card made in time.  Have a stash of these and you are all set! Here it is stamped with a sentiment from the Bring on the Cake stamp set.  With my Whisper White card stock base, I added strips of Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red, Melon Mambo, and Regal Rose.  I used the Elegant Butterfly punch to add a little more dimension to the card.  Most of the cards I have seen in this format add the punched butterfly to the same color strip. I could not do that for some reason. We all have our own crafting quirks huh?  I did add some of the Pearl Basic Jewels to the butterflies to add a little more dimension as well.  I hope you enjoyed this one - I also hope that perhaps you are copying some of these card ideas and making them your own!

Keep Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment