Saturday, February 2, 2013

By the Tide - Masculine

 
I am always hearing from customers and fellow stampers, that we need more masculine card ideas. So my next few posts are to help you out with this. Yes, a lot of the card samples are flowers and butterflies; nothing wrong with that. However, the men in your life might not be as excited. Fishing on the other hand..... that might make them smile.  The fish are from the By the Tide stamp set in the Spring catalog. Love that set, but you probably already knew that if you have been following this blog.  I used the color combination of More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Not Quite Navy. The sentiment is from the Made for You set. I added a little bit of linen thread for another dimension as well. 
 
I hope you enjoy this first sample for a masculine card. Just because I have displayed it as such doesn't mean you can't swap out the fish for flowers or butterflies. That is the fun with card samples - you can take them and turn them into anything your mind can create!

No comments:

Post a Comment